Breast Augmentation Surgery in Delhi
At SculptIndia, we are proud to be pioneers in breast augmentation by fat grafting. With years of experience and satisfied clients, we are a trusted name in the field of cosmetic surgery, especially for breast augmentation surgery in Delhi.
Breast augmentation surgery using fat grafting is a safe and minimally invasive procedure that utilizes unwanted fat from one part of the body to enhance the breasts.
This stitch-less treatment is ideal for clients looking for a natural-looking and subtle increase in breast size. The best results are achieved when a large amount of fat can be removed from problem areas like the belly, hips, or thighs.
At SculptIndia Clinic in Delhi, we provide exceptional pre and post-operative care and ensure the safety and reliability of results. If you're looking for breast augmentation surgery that delivers natural-looking results, contact SculptIndia Clinic in Delhi today.
What Is Breast Augmentation surgery?
Breast augmentation surgery, also known as breast enlargement or breast augmentation, is a cosmetic surgical procedure designed to enhance the size and shape of a woman's breasts.
The procedure involves inserting saline or silicone-filled implants into the breast tissue or under the chest muscle to increase volume and create a more aesthetically pleasing breast contour.
Breast augmentation surgery is commonly performed on women who feel their breasts are too small, asymmetrical, or have lost volume due to aging, weight loss, or pregnancy.
The surgery is typically performed under general anaesthesia and requires a recovery period of several weeks.
Difference between Breast Implant and Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation refers to any procedure that enhances the size, shape, or appearance of the breasts. Breast augmentation are one type of breast augmentation procedure, in which saline or silicone-filled implants are surgically placed under the breast tissue or chest muscle to increase the size of the breasts.
So, breast augmentation is a type of breast Implant, but not all breast augmentation procedures involve the use of implants. Other types of breast augmentation procedures may include fat transfer, in which fat is taken from one area of the body and injected into the breasts, or breast lift, which can improve the shape and position of the breasts without adding volume.
In summary, breast augmentation is a broader term that includes various techniques to enhance the breasts, while breast augmentation are a specific type of breast augmentation procedure involving the use of implants.
What is breast Augmentation used for?
Breast augmentation is used to enhance the size, shape, and overall appearance of the breasts. Women may choose to undergo breast augmentation to increase the size of their breasts, improve their breast symmetry, restore breast volume after weight loss or pregnancy, or to improve their self-confidence and body image.
Breast augmentation can also be used to reconstruct the breast after a mastectomy. There are various techniques for breast augmentation, including the use of implants or fat transfer, and the procedure is typically performed on an outpatient basis under general anaesthesia.
Recovery time can vary depending on the specific technique used, but most women are able to return to normal activities within a few weeks.
Risk involved in Breast Augmentation?
Like any surgical procedure, breast augmentation carries some risks. Some of the potential risks associated with breast augmentation include infection, bleeding, adverse reaction to anaesthesia, scarring, changes in nipple sensation, implant rupture or leakage, and capsular contracture, which occurs when scar tissue around the implant hardens and causes the breast to feel firm or misshapen.
There is also a small risk of complications such as implant displacement or asymmetry, and in rare cases, a condition called breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL).
It is important for women to discuss the potential risks and benefits of breast augmentation with their plastic surgeon before deciding to undergo the procedure.
How long do breast Augmentation last?
The lifespan of breast augmentation can vary depending on several factors, including the type of implant used, the patient's age, and lifestyle factors such as weight fluctuations and pregnancy.
While breast augmentation is not considered lifetime devices, they are designed to be long-lasting.
On average, silicone and saline implants can last for 10-20 years or more before they may need to be replaced. Some women may choose to have their implants removed or replaced sooner if they experience complications or if they desire a different size or type of implant.
Regular check-ups with a plastic surgeon can help monitor the condition of breast augmentation over time.
How much breast Augmentation cost in Delhi?
Breast augmentation surgery cost in Delhi can vary depending on several factors, including the type of implant used, the surgeon's experience and reputation, the facility where the procedure is performed, and the geographic location.
On average, the cost of breast augmentation in Delhi can range from INR 1,00,000 to INR 3,00,000 or more. It is important for women to research and compare different plastic surgeons and facilities to find one that fits their budget and meets their expectations.
It is also important to keep in mind that while cost is a factor, the quality of care and safety should be the top priority when choosing a plastic surgeon.
Advantages of Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast augmentation surgery has several advantages, including:
- Improved breast size and shape: Breast augmentation can enhance the size and shape of the breasts, creating a more proportional and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Improved self-confidence and body image: Many women report feeling more confident and comfortable in their bodies after breast augmentation, which can improve their quality of life and self-esteem.
- Customizable results: Breast augmentation can be customized to each patient's unique needs and goals, allowing for a personalized approach to achieving the desired outcome.
- Quick recovery: Depending on the type of breast augmentation procedure performed, recovery time can be relatively quick, allowing women to return to normal activities within a few weeks.
- Long-lasting results: While breast augmentation may need to be replaced over time, the results of breast augmentation can be long-lasting, providing women with a lasting improvement to their appearance and self-confidence.
Steps Involved in Treatment of Breast Augmentation
The steps involved in breast augmentation treatment typically include:
- Consultation: The first step in breast augmentation is to schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon. During the consultation, the surgeon will evaluate the patient's medical history, physical condition, and desired outcomes, and discuss the different options for breast augmentation.
- Preoperative evaluation: Before the surgery, the surgeon may order tests to evaluate the patient's breast tissue, such as a mammogram or ultrasound. The patient will also receive instructions on how to prepare for the surgery, including any necessary changes to diet and medications.
- Anaesthesia: Breast augmentation is typically performed under general anaesthesia, which means the patient is asleep during the procedure.
- Incision: The surgeon will make an incision in the breast tissue, usually in the crease under the breast, around the areola, or in the armpit.
- Implant placement: The surgeon will then insert the breast implant into the pocket created by the incision. The implant can be placed either above or below the chest muscle, depending on the patient's anatomy and desired outcomes.
- Closure: Once the implant is in place, the incision is closed with sutures, and the patient is bandaged and fitted with a surgical bra.
- Postoperative care: After the surgery, the patient will be monitored for any complications and given instructions on how to care for the incision site and breast augmentation during the recovery period.
- Follow-up appointments will also be scheduled to monitor the patient's progress and ensure the implants are functioning properly.
Different Types of Breast Augmentation
There are two main types of breast augmentation:
- Saline breast augmentation: Saline implants are filled with sterile saltwater solution and can be inserted through smaller incisions, making them a good option for women with smaller breasts or less breast tissue.
- Silicone breast augmentation: Silicone implants are filled with a silicone gel and are designed to look and feel more like natural breast tissue. They require slightly larger incisions, but many women prefer them because of their more natural appearance.
In addition to these two types, there are also alternative techniques for breast augmentation, such as fat transfer, in which fat is removed from one area of the body and injected into the breasts, and "gummy bear" implants, which are a type of silicone implant with a firmer consistency.
The choice of implant type depends on several factors, including the patient's anatomy, desired outcome, and the surgeon's recommendations.
What To Expect / What Breast Augmentation Can or Can’t do?
Breast augmentation can enhance the size, shape, and symmetry of the breasts, providing a more proportional and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
However, it is important to have realistic expectations about what breast augmentation can and cannot do. Breast augmentation cannot correct severe breast sagging or significantly alter the position of the nipples.
It also cannot correct asymmetry caused by differences in the size and shape of the chest wall or breast tissue.
While breast augmentation can improve self-confidence and body image, it is not a cure for low self-esteem or body dysmorphic disorder. It is important to have a thorough consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss the expected results and limitations of breast augmentation.
How You Should Prepare before Breast Augmentation?
Preparing for breast augmentation surgery involves several important steps:
- Consultation: Schedule a consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals, medical history, and any questions or concerns you may have.
- Medical evaluation: Undergo a medical evaluation to assess your overall health and determine if you are a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery.
- Medication review: Review all medications and supplements with your surgeon to determine which ones may need to be stopped prior to surgery.
- Quit smoking: Quit smoking at least four weeks prior to surgery to reduce the risk of complications and improve healing.
- Arrange for help: Arrange for someone to drive you home after the surgery and assist with daily activities during the recovery period.
- Prepare your home: Prepare your home for a comfortable recovery, including having loose-fitting clothing, soft foods, and medications ready.
- Follow preoperative instructions: Follow all preoperative instructions provided by your surgeon, including any dietary restrictions, medication changes, and preoperative hygiene instructions.
What is the Procedure of Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is typically performed as an outpatient procedure and generally follows these steps:
- Anaesthesia: The patient is placed under general anaesthesia to ensure comfort during the procedure.
- Incision: The surgeon makes an incision in the breast tissue, usually in the crease under the breast, around the areola, or in the armpit.
- Implant placement: The surgeon creates a pocket for the implant either above or below the chest muscle, and inserts the implant into the pocket.
- Closure: The incision is closed with sutures, and the patient is fitted with a surgical bra.
- Postoperative care: The patient is monitored for complications and given instructions on caring for the incision site and breast augmentation during the recovery period. Follow-up appointments are scheduled to monitor the patient's progress and ensure the implants are functioning properly.
Recovery and post care after Breast Augmentation surgery?
Recovery after breast augmentation surgery typically takes several weeks, and patients are advised to follow these postoperative care instructions:
- Rest and limit activities: Avoid strenuous activity, heavy lifting, and exercise for several weeks after surgery to allow the incision site and breast tissue to heal.
- Pain management: Take prescribed pain medications as directed to manage discomfort.
- Wear a surgical bra: Wear a surgical bra or compression garment for several weeks after surgery to support the breast augmentation and promote healing.
- Follow-up appointments: Attend all scheduled follow-up appointments with your surgeon to monitor progress and ensure the implants are functioning properly.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: Refrain from smoking and consuming alcohol for several weeks after surgery to promote healing.
- Scar care: Follow scar care instructions provided by your surgeon to minimize scarring and promote healing of the incision site.
How long breast Augmentation last?
Breast augmentation can last a lifetime, but the longevity of the procedure depends on various factors such as the type of implants, surgical technique, and the patient's lifestyle.
Saline implants tend to have a shorter lifespan of around 10-15 years, while silicone implants can last up to 20 years or more.
However, the lifespan of the implants does not guarantee that they will never need to be replaced or removed due to complications or natural aging.
In some cases, patients may require a revision surgery to correct issues such as capsular contracture, implant rupture, or changes in breast appearance.
It is essential to discuss the expected lifespan of breast augmentation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.
If you are considering breast augmentation surgery in Delhi, it is essential to choose a reputable and experienced plastic surgeon who can provide high-quality care and achieve the desired results.
SculptIndia is one of the best breast augmentation clinics in Delhi that offer breast augmentation surgery, and they have positive reviews and testimonials from previous patients.
When choosing a clinic for breast augmentation, you should consider factors such as the surgeon's qualifications, experience, and reputation, the clinic's facilities and technology, the cost of the procedure, and the level of aftercare and support offered.
Contact the SculptIndia clinic now to receive the best breast augmentation surgery in Delhi, and everything you require for that, hurry up now!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long is bed rest after breast Augmentation?
Bed rest after breast augmentation varies but generally a few days to a week is recommended
Do breast Augmentation make you look younger?
Breast augmentation can make you look younger and improve body confidence.
Are people happy after breast Augmentation?
Many people report feeling happier and more confident after breast augmentation.
What age is best to get breast Augmentation?
The best age for breast augmentation varies but generally after breast development has completed and the patient is over 18 years old
Risk involved in Breast Implant?
Risks of breast implant surgery include infection, bleeding, implant rupture, and complications from anaesthesia
How much breast enlargement cost in Delhi?
Breast enlargement cost in Delhi varies but generally starts around Rs. 1 lakh
Do breast Augmentation hurt?
Breast augmentation can cause some pain and discomfort, but it is usually manageable with pain medication.
Do you wear a bra after Augmentation?
A supportive bra is typically worn after breast augmentation to help with healing and support
Do nipples hurt after Augmentation?
Nipple sensitivity can vary after breast augmentation, but typically returns to normal within a few weeks
What do nipples look like after breast Augmentation?
Nipple appearance can vary after breast augmentation, but generally, they look similar to before the procedure
What are side effects of breast Augmentation?
Side effects of breast augmentation can include bruising, swelling, and temporary changes in nipple sensation
Who should not get breast Augmentation?
Patients with certain medical conditions or who are not in good overall health may not be good candidates for breast augmentation
Is it hard to sleep with breast Augmentation?
Sleeping may be uncomfortable initially after breast augmentation, but most patients can resume normal sleeping positions after a few weeks
What are the positive effects of breast Augmentation?
Positive effects of breast augmentation can include increased self-confidence, improved body proportions, and enhanced appearance.