Face Lift Surgery in Gurgaon
What is a facelift surgery?
The goal of a facelift, sometimes referred to as a rhytidectomy, is to enhance the appearance of the face and neck. To get a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance, it involves tightening and smoothing out the skin as well as eliminating extra fat and tissue.
The skin around the ears, hairline, and possibly beneath the chin will be cut by the surgeon during the surgery. The extra tissue is then cut away once the skin has been raised. To enhance the facial contours, the underlying muscles and tissues may also be tightened. After that, the skin is repositioned over the face, and the wounds are stitched or stapled shut.
A facelift surgery in Gurgaon can treat a number of issues, such as drooping skin, wrinkles, and facial volume loss. It is crucial to remember that a facelift's effects are not long-lasting and may require upkeep over time. Additionally, there are risks and potential issues associated with the operation, so it's crucial to address these with a licensed plastic surgeon before deciding.
Why face lift is done?
An operation called a facelift is performed to reduce the obvious effects of ageing on the face and neck. The skin becomes less elastic and firm as we age, and gravity makes the skin sag and droop. These alterations can be addressed, which will enhance the face's overall appearance.
Some Of the Specific Concerns That a Facelift Can Address Include:
- Jowls, neck, and mid-face skin sagging
- Pronounced furrows or wrinkles around the chin, mouth, and nose
- Loss of facial fat volume, giving the appearance of a sunken or hollow face
- Double chin: Loose skin and extra fat under the chin and jawline
- Face and neck have uneven curves or lack of definition.
In order to obtain a more thorough facelift, facelift surgery can also be paired with other operations like a brow lift, eyelid surgery, or non-surgical ones like injectable fillers or Botox.
Types of facelife surgery
- Traditional Facelift: This procedure, which is the most popular type of facelift surgery, involves making incisions along the hairline, around the ears, and under the chin. The skin will then be lifted, and the underlying muscles and tissues tightened to give a more youthful appearance.
- A micro facelift is a less invasive surgery used to treat mild to moderate facial drooping and wrinkles. Incisions are smaller than in a typical facelift, and sutures may be utilized to tighten the skin and the tissues underneath.
- Mid-Facelift: This operation focuses on the mid-face area, which includes the cheeks and the under-eye area. Incisions will be made along the hairline and within the mouth by the surgeon to lift and realign the fat and tissues.
- Thread Lift: A thread lift is a non-surgical facelift surgery that lifts and tightens the skin with dissolvable threads. Threads are introduced into the skin with a needle and then tightened to elevate the skin.
- Deep Plane Facelift: A deeper plane facelift that targets the deeper layers of the face and neck. To access the deeper muscles and tissues, the surgeon will create incisions beneath the chin, around the ears, and along the hairline. To get a more natural-looking result, the skin is lifted and repositioned, and the underlying muscles and tissues are tightened.
It is critical to consult with a knowledgeable plastic surgeon about the many types of facelifts to choose which surgery is most suited for you.
Consider SculptIndia for consultation, as it continues to live up to its reputation as the best Facelift Surgery Clinic in Gurgaon.
How should you prepare for facelift?
Here are the steps one should take:
- Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon: The first step in planning a facelift is to meet with a certified plastic surgeon. During the consultation, you will discuss your surgical goals and expectations, as well as any medical issues or drugs that may have an impact on the treatment.
- Medical Exam: Prior to surgery, you will need to have a medical exam to confirm that you are in good enough health. Blood tests, imaging investigations, and other testing may be required.
- Drugs and Supplements: Your surgeon will advise you on which drugs and supplements to take.
- Changes in Lifestyle: It is critical to maintain a healthy lifestyle prior to surgery by eating a good diet, staying hydrated, and abstaining from smoking and drinking.
- Recovery Arrangements: You should plan for your recovery by having someone drive you home after surgery and support you during the early recovery phase.
- Following surgery, you will need to take care of the surgical incisions. Your surgeon will give you specific instructions on how to do this, including how to care for the wounds and how to take pain and swelling-relieving drugs.
What is the procedure of facelift?
Excess skin and fat are removed by the surgeon, and the facial muscles are organically anchored. Liposuction, chin augmentation, blepharoplasty, or a forehead lift may also be performed concurrently with a facelift.
The cost of face surgery in India will also be determined by the extent and type of procedure. SCULPT India is well-known as the best facelift surgery clinic in Gurgaon and for offering the best face plastic surgery in India.
A facelift operation can last up to 3-5 hours at a time and can be performed under general or local anesthesia.
The following methods are taken up at SculptIndia Clinic for Facelift in Gurgaon:
- Endoscopic devices allow for very small, hidden, or invisible incisions.
- Laser: This technique takes longer but results in less bruising afterward.
Recovery after facelift surgery?
After a successful facelift surgery in Gurgaon, it takes 2 to 3 days to recover from the procedure, and the dressing of the treated region is removed the next day. The sutures will be removed after 5 days, and the clip will be removed after about 2 weeks.
One should be able to return to work within 2 weeks of surgery. The recovery time following a facelift surgery varies based on the degree of the operation and your personal healing process.
Following are some general tips for a safe and successful recovery:
- Bandages and Dressings: Your surgeon will apply bandages and dressings to the surgical incisions after the surgery to improve healing and prevent swelling. These may need to be replaced on a regular basis in the days following surgery.
- Swelling and bruising are frequent after effects of facelift surgery and can continue for many days or even weeks. Keep your head up and use cold compresses to the afflicted areas to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Pain Management: You may suffer some pain and discomfort following surgery, which your surgeon can treat with pain medications.
- Activity Restrictions: To allow for optimal recovery, you will need to avoid intense activity and exercise for many weeks after surgery. When you can resume normal activities, your surgeon will give you specific instructions.
- Follow-Up sessions: It is critical that you attend all follow-up sessions with your surgeon in order to monitor your healing and ensure that the surgical incisions heal properly.
- Scar Management: As the incisions heal, some scars may form. Scar care methods such as silicone sheeting or creams may be recommended by your surgeon to help decrease the appearance of scars.
To ensure a safe and effective recovery from facelift surgery, it is critical to carefully follow all of your surgeon's post-operative instructions.
Risk involved in facelift?
- Bleeding: A common concern during every surgical procedure is bleeding. A blood transfusion may be required in rare situations.
- Infection: Infections can arise after every surgical surgery, delaying healing and necessitating extra therapy.
- Scarring: While every effort is taken to reduce scarring, some scarring may occur following facelift surgery.
- Nerve injury: During the operation, nerve injury can occur, resulting in numbness, tingling, or weakness in the face.
- Hair Loss: Hair loss around the incision sites is common, although it is usually temporary, and hair will recover normally.
In certain situations, the incisions may not heal properly, resulting in delayed recovery and extra scarring.
To avoid such hazards, as a precaution as directed by your surgeon, apply cold packs to the face for 48 hours. Bathing or shampooing should be done with caution, especially while shampooing your hair.
For the next few months, avoid sunbathing. All these precautions will be prescribed to you by our skilled surgeons at the SculptIndia clinic for facelift in Gurgaon based on your specific condition.
Facelift surgery cost in Gurgaon
A face plastic surgery cost in Gurgaon can be anywhere from Rs.40,000/- and Rs. 1,00,000/-, depending on a number of criteria including the surgeon's experience and reputation, the location of the clinic, the extent of the surgery necessary, and the specific technique employed.
It is critical to remember that the cost of the operation should not be the only aspect to consider when selecting a plastic surgeon, as the surgeon's experience, qualifications, and reputation should be prioritized.
Choose SculptIndia Clinic today for the best possible face plastic surgery cost in Gurgaon.
Are you considering a facelift surgery
SculptIndia is the only place to go for Facelift surgery in Gurgaon. With an experienced and trained staff of facelift doctors in Gurgaon, plastic surgeons, cutting-edge facilities, and an unshakable commitment to delivering great results, we are the ideal choice.
Anyone wishing to improve their appearance and restore youthful confidence should use SculptIndia.
Facelift operations at SculptIndia are customized to each patient's specific demands and intended aims, resulting in natural-looking and pleasing results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Facelift or Neck-lift Surgery only for women?
Facelift/Neck lift surgery is a popular cosmetic procedure that can benefit both men and women. However, there are some differences between how the procedure is performed on men and women due to variations in facial anatomy and the desired outcome.
In general, men tend to have thicker skin and more prominent facial features than women, which can require different techniques to achieve a natural-looking outcome
Additionally, men often want to preserve a more rugged or masculine appearance rather than a traditionally feminine one.
On the other hand, women may seek a more rejuvenated and youthful look, with a focus on addressing concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin in the neck area. Hence, it is not a gender specific surgery, it’s available for all.
What are the scars like?
The wound following plastic surgery will first be red and turn pink over the course of a few weeks. The scar will typically become flat, white, and essentially undetectable after a year. Face-lift incision scars are unavoidable. The hairline and the ear's and face's natural shapes usually conceal them, though. Raised scars from incisions are extremely rare. To lessen the look of scars, corticosteroid injections or other procedures may be utilized.
What is the duration of the facelift surgery?
A facelift surgery takes almost 3 to 5 hours to finish.
What kind of downtime can I expect with this procedure?
What type of surgery you underwent, and your general health determine how long it will take you to recuperate from a facelift. You can get bruising and swelling for a few weeks. Until your face feels "back to normal," it could take two to three months.
What aftercare must be followed after the treatment?
- Clean and Moisturize: The day following a facelift, you should take it easy. Keep an eye on how your skin will respond following the surgery. Failing to do so can create an accumulation of bacteria and illnesses. Use a soft cloth and a light antibacterial product to gently moisturize your skin. This action will lessen scarring.
- Reduce bruising and swelling: Your face has undergone significant trauma as a result of plastic surgery. After the facelift, it may swell or bruise, although these side effects pass with time. When you are sleeping or relaxing, elevate your head by laying on many pillows. Cold presses are another option for reducing the edoema. There are also some supplements that lessen bruising.
- Avoid exposure to sunrays: In general, exposure to sunlight is great for your skin, but not after a facelift. While soaking in vitamin D is advised, excessive exposure to UV rays could injure your wounds.
- Use makeup less: It's time to reevaluate your career if, as a professional makeup artist, you can't leave the house without applying your go-to foundation and mascara. You might be forced to give up wearing makeup for two weeks.
- Hydration and Balanced Meals: In the days following cosmetic surgery, drink clear beverages. Consume proteins as well to stay nourished. To stay healthy and speed up the healing process, make sure you don't skip meals.
- Scheduling facial treatments: One month following your facelift procedure, you can start facial treatments again. The optimal period would, however, be three months later as that is when the edoema will have entirely gone down. The finest facials for you will depend on your age, way of life, and skin type. Use these facial care techniques for quick healing and results. Never be afraid to ask questions if you have any doubts.