Easy and Effective Male Breast Reduction Treatment is not as Difficult as You Think
A number of men suffer from the embarrassment of having enlarged breasts. This condition is known as gynecomastia and it majorly happens due to a number of issues such as drug abuse, hormone therapy, and many others. Also, in many of the cases, the exact cause of the enlargement is not known.
Such a condition can lead to a lowering of the self esteem of a person. Though getting a surgery for male breast reduction done is a solution, many people may think it to be a difficult task. But this is not as difficult as it seems and this can be understood by a number of factors.
The Surgery Type
In many of the cases, the method of liposuction is used to remove the excess fat that automatically brings the breast into the required size. But if shaping is needed, incisions are done around the area of the breast to get the extra fat, extra skin, and extra glandular tissue removed.
The whole procedure of Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi takes about 1 to 2 hours depending upon the surgery procedure.
The surgery is conducted by offering local anesthesia to the patient.
Recovery after the Surgery
After the surgery, you should follow these guidelines.
- After the surgery, you can get recovered in 2 to 3 days.
- You can start your office work and others after a time period of a week or 10 days.
- You can return back to your other routines such as exercising after a month.
The surgery procedure is quite easy and you can get back to your normal life slowly in a maximum time period of a month. But there are a few of the precautions that you should take care of such as:
- Not wearing elastic garments for at least a month or two.
- Not lifting heavy items or working out for a month or two.
- Avoiding alcohol and smoking during the period of recovery.
If you have followed all the guidelines offered by the surgeon carefully, you can get back to normal soon. Also, the result of the surgery is permanent in most cases.