Rhinoplasty Surgery in Delhi – A New and Modern Way to Look Better
What is Rhinoplasty?
The operation of changing the nose shape is called Rhinoplasty. More commonly known as a nose job. People go for this surgery because of changes in the appearance of nose and breathing issues. The structure of a nose consists of two parts. The upper half of the nose consists of a bone and the lower part is cartilage. The need for this surgery has multiplied because of increasing cases of accidents and beauty standards. Nose job brings changes to the bone, cartilage and skin of the nose as required.
- The first step of any surgical operation is to give the patient anaesthesia. Your doctor will give you the same in order to have a painful surgery.
- A cut is made through the skin that covers the nasal bones. The cartilage is gently raised according to the need.
- In case of a nose reduction surgery, bone or cartilage are removed.
- If the septum is crooked, it can be straightened to fix the breathing.
- The cuts are then closed by the surgeon.
- The result will show in a few days.
Delhi’s Rhinoplasty Surgery
The rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi varies upon the type of modification that the client needs. It is always a good idea to meet up with the specialists and have a detailed conversation regarding the type of modifications needed and the cost that will be incurred in the surgery type.
If you need a good rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi, SCULPT offers a very advanced technology surgery. With great experience and hard work, Dr. Vivek Kumar of SCULPT has made his name as one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Delhi. He is known for his satisfactory results. Dr. Vivek Kumar understands the needs of his patients and performs the procedures according to their needs and comfort.